Write Anything Here – The Last Chapter

Let’s start a new page.

Jump to the Bottom

346 Responses to “Write Anything Here – The Last Chapter”

1. punkle jones says:

A light has gone out, but has any sound artist been so thoroughly documented? Remember the person, but remember also that as much of himself as he allowed on tape will be around for a long, long time.

2. vincent cannata says:

“I am Don……. You are Don……… We are ALL Don!”

3. Throgmar says:

Cant remember when I started forgett’n but this was a long time come’n….I was just on my way back from the Island when I noticed the vessel “Ellie” zoom pass me on it’s way to the show on Howland…I forgot my tool bag, so I guess I gota go back and get’em…works for me cause I get to see the show, and I have a great excuse for not showing up for lunch….I hate lunch….so when the horn blows and the alarm sounds as we lower down into the deep…perchance to dream in peace under the waves….no one will ever know I was even here….or there???, sorry, I cant remember when I started forgett’n….
    much love all, we’ll get thru all this.

4. stage decorators in chennai|best wedding decorators in chennai|decorators for wedding in chennai|decorators in chennai for wedding|flower decorators for wedding in chennai|best wedding stage decorators in chennai|stage decorators in chennai for wedding|we says:

I visited many websites but the audio quality for audio songs present at this website is genuinely excellent.|

5. teddy rannila says:

i figured i should write something here, so i did. then i went outside to play tug rope with my dog in the middle of a cool autumn oklahoma night.

thank you negativland.

6. Wobbly fan says:

Now, am I hearing the old show will cease at years end and be replaced by a new show at the same time slot, with Wobbles at the controls? I am so down with that. Wob Rocks!!!

7. Anthony Yarn says:

I want to become part of the team,i just don’t know how

8. An historian writes... says:

That’s just the nature of it, you can’t control that.

9. Akemwave says:

Having returned home on the other side of the planet from a visit to Stanford, having spent a little while my car dial on 94.1, and noting Mr. Joyce was younger than I, I will spend a bit of time listening to an old show in honor of what is destined to be our great mix in the sky.

10. great show says:

Some great mixes on the continuing shows the past few months! Listening to Over the Edge – February 19, 2016 – Blue Velvet! Thanks to the various hosts for keeping it going.

11. Myles Touchie says:

YouTube Desmond Son – The Hosler Project. I hope the members of the group view it and enjoy. If not you guys can all come to my house and squirt lemon juice in my eyes for the horrible atrocity that is known as “copywrong infringement”

12. Desmond Son says:

Once upon a time, there was this tree. And it grew allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll day….. And then it fell over.

13. ZachsMind says:

For those who wish to join Negativland, if you make something and someone else listens and goes “what the hell was that supposed to be?” and you respond by just smiling at them and kinda shrugging, you can imagine in that moment you are a part of the team. However if you are captured, Negativland will disavow any knowledge of your actions. There’s no way to replace that great voice, but we can put thousands, millions, googleplexes of tiny cacophanies in his place. What would Izzy do? Make more noise.

14. Chewing Water says:

I don’t know a damn thing about anything, OK?

15. C.E.F. says:

Well that’s a lot of balderash!!

16. C.E.F. says:

Balderdash. Damn it.

17. blotter_blotter says:

When I grow up I want to be a dog.

The Simpsons
    The Sumpsins
    The Samsungs
    The Spetznaz

Eenie, Meanie, Miney, Moe
    I wonder how I’ll finally go;
    sleeping, waking, standing still,
    doesn’t matter never will;
    no exceptions
    no exceptions
    no exceptions
    no exceptions

18. Izzy's Ghost says:

Most of the posters you’re reading are probably dead.

19. jdh418 says:

the worms crawl in,
    the worms crawl out,
    in your stomach and
    out your mouth

now go to sleep little ones….

20. Grandma says:

Well so it does!

21. Leona says:

I just recently (illegally) downloaded all 25 volumes of the Have A Nice Day Hits Of The 70’s series. I plan on slicing and dicing the contents into a stack of songs I truly do love, and then a stack of ones that I do not love, but are important to me to have as an important and historical document of those times. And I intend to title those folders : Moribund.

Just remember, Dick Vaughn WILL live forever!!!!

22. Dave Rich says:

This is great, man. Right on. East Bay grease all the way to Santa Jose.

23. Dave Rich says:

I mean San Jose. Goddamnit, I broke it.

24. Bernabei Elisa says:

Ciao,
    Quanto costa l entrata stasera?non ho la tessera.a ke ora iniziano negativeland?
    Grazie delle info

25. Genesplyce says:

Wobbly, how is it possible that you get to do the exact same thing you were doing under Stork plaza 30 years ago?
    Bha Buh, Bah Bah Bah Bah bah bu bha bha bah! (danger music from Star Trek)

26. Amparo says: