OVER THE EDGE, VOL. 9: THE CHOPPING CHANNEL has been unleashed on the world! See here for pre-ordering details!

cover

18 Responses to “NOW SHIPPING! NEW NEGATIVLAND CD with SPECIAL BONUS REALITY for a limited time!!!”

1. vincent cannata says:

I pre-ordered this through Amazon….
    will I still be getting the ‘special unique additions’ to it, too?

2. vincent cannata says:

Sooooo….. yeah

3. vincent cannata says:

Thanks for the response!
    Hope to being enjoy this new product soon!

4. Archie Richardson says:

If I buy this through the UK website Juno: http://www.juno.co.uk/products/negativland-over-the-edge-vol-9-the/626261-01/
    Will I still receive the ‘unique bonus’?

5. Negativland says:

Not directly, but you will see instructions within the package to request the packet of ashes (no guarantees we will still have enough to go around by then).

6. vincent cannata says:

I got mine!
    But, I’m trying to remember:
    What ‘sample’ is it?
    The cart says, “DAWKINS CONSCIOUSNESS—-NEAR END”
    Doesn’t ring a bell.

7. Jeff says:

Hiya!
    I pre-ordered but my account page still shows my order as “processing,” while friends have already received their copies. Does that mean there’s an issue with my order? I hope this doesn’t mean I missed out on the bonuses, as this will make me very sad.
    Thanks,
    Jeff

8. Chris says:

I’ve got the same issue as Jeff above. I too will be very sad.

9. Chris says:

R-E-S-C-I-N-D/I spoke too soon for I received/

the CD today. With the goods that made one eye cry and one I smile. These goods are the greatest tribute a band has ever made to one of its members AND its fans while still getting me to buy something (on a compact disc, even). The perfect shtick.

10. Jeff says:

Well, still waiting but forget I said anything. Whatever happens, happens….

11. Negativland says:

Jeff and all: Ignore anything saying your order is “processing”. Our shipping system is manual and doesn’t update electronically, and we’re sending all orders out within a few days of being placed.

12. Jeff says:

Cool, cool. Again, apologies for my impatience. Too easy to get wrapped up in acquiring things.

13. Jeff says:

Also, I just want to say that as long as we’re stuck in this absurd reality I’m glad you folks are still here commenting on it, and I’m sorry that there are fewer of you than there once were to be able to do it.

14. Robert Wornum says:

Thankyou Negativland. I am calling from UK. I received my parcel this evening, so if anyone else from ‘offshore’ is dipping in, have confidence. Delighted. I do not know how or what I’m going to do with my portion of Don’s remains, but it won’t be treated lightly. Or it might – it’s a wondrous thing I’ve been gifted. I’m HONOURED (in capital letters) on a level not bestowed on me before. I’ve had my fathers remains in a green plastic box for over 10 years, and we still haven’t got round to knowing what to do. Genuinely hoping the answer will become clear. Again… truly honoured. God love you all (as they say).

15. Robert Wornum says:

… on both counts…

16. J.S. says:

“Ignore anything saying your order is “processing”. Our shipping system is manual and doesn’t update electronically, and we’re sending all orders out within a few days of being placed.”

I placed my order on October 22nd, with payment verified. Haven’t receive anything as of November 11th. Delays?

17. J.S. says:

The order referenced ^^^ has arrived. A million thanks!

18. paul says:

i cried when i got mine. the happiness and thoughts mr joyce facilitated for so long is a marvel of persistence. i’m working up a small shrine to st. don of the radio as we speak. thank you for sharing all he was. the epitome of “spreading the ashes”. nice.